IPhone X is here

Picture Provided By: Google

Picture Provided By: Google

Picture Provided By: Google

Seth Mesaros, Staff Writer

Apple has just released the new and much anticipated iPhone X. Apple’s iPhone X is the most impressive iPhone that has been produced yet. Apple said, “Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience.”  The iPhone X is exactly what the people have hoped for. It has a full 5.8-inch super retina and OLED (Organic LED) display that covers the whole front of the phone.

The new iPhone X is the most high tech phone Apple has released yet. It has the A11 chip which is embedded with the M11 motion coprocessor. The A11 chip is 30% faster than the previous A10 chip in the IPhone 7. The new chip in the iPhone X allows the device to be a much faster device than previous IPhones and it also makes running multiple apps much easier. The phone will run faster than any other previous IPhone.

The iPhone X is equipped with a new 12mp (megapixel) camera, allowing it to take incredible pictures. The camera takes full 4K video like previous iPhones, it also takes ƒ/1.8 aperture wide angle pictures, ƒ/2.4 aperture telephoto pictures, and has 10x optical zoom.

Picture By: Morgan Fritz

The New York Post claims that Apple had 50 million preorders for the iPhone  X. The phone was released Nov. 3 and continues to be in high demand.

Seth Mesaros, Staff writer

Seth Mesaros is a senior at Delphi and is in his first year on the Parnassus staff. He is also involved in NHS and SADD. In his free-time, he co-leads for The Rezzurection worship band, and when he’s not practicing he’s chillin’ with friends. He is very ardent about the Lord, music, and hammocks. In the next year, Seth hopes to attend Asbury University to major in Worship Arts.