The student news site of Delphi Community High School.

Parnassus

Breaking News
  • It's a great day to be an Oracle!
  • WELCOME BACK!

Parnassus

Parnassus

Delphi Soccer Vs Winimac

DCHS’s co-ed soccer team played on August 15, 2023. Starting Roster was Caysen Yount as Goalie, Karina Martinez as Defensive Right, Jorge Martinez and Rebecca Kelly as defensive mids, Diego Nieves as Defensive Left, Abbe Darling as Left-wing Miranda Mendoza and Camila Medrano as Strikers, Right-wing was played by both Abby Summers and Analy Martinez, Solymar Cisneros played both Offense and Defense. Delphi came out strong in the first half having two goals made by Braydon Fosbrink and Miranda Mendoza. The Team had an amazing first game despite the less than ideal conditions they played in. Cayson Yount had multiple saves from shots on goal helping the team tremendously. The Offense was moving the ball consistently with Abby Summers showing on the field that she was there to play and not let anyone mess with her. Braydon Fosbrink also with the Junior spotlight had multiple early runs upfield one of which contributed to a beautiful shot and goal. Final score was 2-8. The season has just begun so we hope to see more.