The student news site of Delphi Community High School.

Parnassus

Breaking News
  • It's a great day to be an Oracle!
  • WELCOME BACK!

Parnassus

Parnassus

TV shows worth watching

Are you sad? Lonely? Confused? Well, I can’t help you fix those problems, but I can help you forget about them! Watch T.V.! There are plenty of great shows out there. From the Walking Dead to Breaking Bad to more comedic shows like Archer. I’ll help you decide which one is right for you!

The Walking Dead is all about survival. Rick Grimes wakes up from a coma into a world of zombies. He has to find his family and survive in this post apocalyptic show. So if you’re into zombies that like to devour on human flesh and cause pain and misery like I am, then this is the show for you.

Now, if you like watching people who have lung cancer make meth, then Breaking Bad is the show you need to be watching! Walt Whitman is diagnosed with lung cancer. He has a dead end job at a car wash and realizes that when he dies, his family won’t be able to pay for the medical bills. So he decides to enlist the aid of one of his former students in making and distributing meth. Sounds interesting, right?! Now go watch Walt Whitman and his accomplice and all the crazy hijinks they get into.

Now, if you like something that will have you falling out of your chair laughing, then you need to watch Archer. It’s about an incredibly self-centered spy that works for other spies with his mother and ex-girlfriend and other wacky characters. This is one of my personal favorites.

So hopefully I’ve changed your life by introducing you to these new shows. We all know Gibbs is going to knock Tony upside the head in NCIS. We all know that Lucy is going to pull the football up on Charlie Brown. But you don’t know who the zombies are gonna kill next. Or who Walter is gonna sell his meth to. So go out there and enlighten yourself with these new T.V. shows!