• November 13HAPPY THANKSGIVING

• November 13Good luck to our winter athletes

• November 13Congratulations, cast and crew of You Can't Take it with You

Girls’ volleyball vs. Taylor: Game recap

Elijah Hudson, Sports Writer

The Lady Oracles went up against the Titans of Taylor High School on Sept. 25. The girls went into the game searching for their second win of the year. They played a good all around game, with many aces and kills.

The final score was 3-0, in Delphi’s favor. The Oracles started out hot, and only got hotter as the game progressed. The first set was won 25-16. The following sets went 25-12 and 25-8. The girls didn’t give the game a chance to go into extra sets, closing Taylor out quickly

Leading the team in kills were Junior Koryn Kinnaird and Freshman Haley Nelson who both hit eight. Delphi’s serves were on point, serving a total of 21 aces. Sophomore Lillie Smith produced the most digs with 13 on the night. The Lady Oracles have three more games until they get to play in Sectionals. They are celebrating senior night on Oct. 3, against Clinton Prairie. This is also the last home game this year’s senior class will get to play. Support your seniors by coming out and watching this game!