• December 6HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

• July 31It's always a great day to be an Oracle

A letter to ISIS

Dacota Shockley, Staff Writer

Dear ISIS,

Two simple words: stop it. Your name brings hatred, questions, and fright. You have killed thousands, you hurt even more. So, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, I ask you one key question: Why are you against everyone?

You leave people thinking: “Will they come after me next?” Your tactics are to scare every single country. You may think it makes you more powerful, but you’re wrong. Your tactics unify us against you and your people. The fact that you not only hurt other countries but your own people makes us shake our heads. This shows how much of an appalling and faithless person you are.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, you lead one of the world’s most powerful terrorist groups. You have attacked France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and multiple locations. The countries you have attacked are very powerful. When we unite together, you and your group will come to an end, once and for all.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, you are a menace to our world. You deserve heavy consequences. One day, we will find you, capture you, and bring swift and severe justice. You and your group will get everything you deserve.

Sincerely,

The World

Dacota Shockley, Staff writer

Dacota is a senior at Delphi this year, and this is his first year on the Parnassus staff. He is also involved with Interact, Spanish Club, and Student...