Teacher Feature: Mrs. Wagler
- Do you have any nicknames?
Momma Wagler. And when I was younger, my family called me “thing” because I couldn’t say the word correctly.
- What is your favorite place you’ve traveled to?
Switzerland – it was our “vacation” at the end of a mission trip that I did between my freshman and sophomore year of college to France and Germany.
- What is your favorite sport?
Running – I can’t do it anymore due to a car accident, but I loved to run when I was younger. I even trained for a whole year during college and ran the Indy Mini with my roommates.
- Where is your favorite restaurant around here?
My favorite restaurant is the Whistle Stop Cafe in Monon. They have the BEST salad bar!
- How do you take your coffee or tea?
I take my tea cold and with lots of sugar in it! Probably more sugar than tea.
- Bonus Question: If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis – She went through so much in her personal life and kept it all together with such grace.