Teacher Feature: Mrs. Warenski
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think I would pick pizza. There are so many varieties and ways to change it up that it would be great. But I’m sure I would tire of it very quickly.
2. What is one thing people would never guess about you?
I love music theater. I was part of a community production of My Fair Lady while in high school. It was so much fun. I hope to do another musical again someday.
3. What is the strangest thing you ever did in high school?
In high school, I was a fairly typical, boring student. My friends and I were nerds. We studied hard and were pretty uncool and non-strange. One of our favorite things to do on a Friday night included a half gallon of ice cream, a box of plastic spoons and playing at the local parks until they closed. Pretty lame.
4. What is your favorite kind of weather?
I am a fall weather lover. I love feeling the brisk cold on my face while wearing a soft warm jacket.
5. Bonus Question: If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
There are so many wonderful people I would love to learn from. I love history and hearing the untold stories of the minor characters in history, especially of WWII in England. My current interest would be the women who sat up late at night watching on fire patrol.