Teacher Feature: Mr. Bapin
- What is the oddest way you ever accidentally hurt someone?
I played “April Fool” on a very good friend of mine who had to leave everything he was doing to run an errand. He got to a spot where I was supposed to be but I was not. He got angry and never wanted to talk to me. My intention was to create fun but he overreacted.
- What is the best commercial you have ever seen?
My favorite commercial is always “Geiko.” because it looks natural to me though it is a parody..
- What is a song that immediately takes you back to a particular moment in your life?
“I feel Alright” by James Brown.
- What is a smell you associate with your childhood?
The smell of flowers reminds me of the days when I was a cowboy and used to take cattle to woods for grazing.
- What is a unique tradition your family had?
We had and still have a tradition of family members (men) eating from one bowl regardless of the number. I love it.
- Bonus: If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?
If I were in this group, my secret name would be “The ghost man.”