Teacher Feature: Ms. Dowell
- What is your most treasured memory?
Taking my sister Tori to see Ariana Grande in concert.
- Would you want to learn what people really thought of you?
Absolutely not. I am way too sensitive to know the truth. I prefer people keeping any negative feelings to themselves.
- What is your general outlook on life?
Work hard and be kind and everything else will fall into place.
- If you could learn one skill instantly, what would it be?
How to play an instrument. I would like to learn to play the piano or violin.
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
I would write an 8th Harry Potter book so someone could make it into a movie for me to watch.
Bonus: If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?
Sounds like a vacation so somewhere warm with a beach. I would change my name to Sarah Miller. Good enough for Jennifer Aniston, good enough for me.