Teacher Feature: Mr. Tonsoni
- What personal quality do you most want to improve?
- Understanding that I cannot please everyone.
- What is the best thing in life?
- Having special people in your inner circle. Surround yourself with good people.
- What advice do you value the most?
- Be a person of empathy and forgiveness
- What is the nicest act you secretly did for someone?
- Donated to a student who lost items in a theft.
- How do you make tough decisions?
- I gather information, and a I talk to Mrs. Tonsoni
- Bonus: If you were in the witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?
- Carter Smith – Nashville, TN
The Parnassus intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Parnassus does not allow anonymous comments and an email address is required. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.