Teacher Feature: Mr. Dennison
- What is the best social psychology trick you know?
- When students are expecting your feedback and you ask them how they feel about it and give no feedback yourself.
- What item do you collect?
- I collect band memories.
- What word do you use most often?
- What is the nicest compliment you ever received?
- One year I received Coach of the Year and someone gave me a mentor pin.
- What is the most fascinating fact you know?
- You can’t lick your elbow.
- Bonus: If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?
- My name would be Mike and I would go to Colorado.
The Parnassus intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Parnassus does not allow anonymous comments and an email address is required. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.