Teacher Feature: Mr. Plank
- Who is the most interesting person you know?
- Thomas Taylor. He builds video games and knows things. A real good departmentalizer.
- Have you ever lost a bet? What was it? What were the consequences?
- No, but I bet Mr. M on how the word “Hamstrung” was to be properly used. He had to teach in a Turkey costume.
- What is something that never fails to make you laugh?
- The Office CPR skit. Now Dwight knows not to cut the face off.
- What do you believe is overrated?
- Star Wars
- What do you believe is underrated?
- Snickers Peanut Butter. They’re better than the real Snickers.
- Bonus: If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?
- Ron Burgundy & Texas
The Parnassus intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Parnassus does not allow anonymous comments and an email address is required. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.