Teacher Feature: Mrs. Miller
- What is your favorite movie or TV show quote to use randomly?
- “Why is the floor wet, Todd? I don’t know, Margo!”
- What album can you listen to again and again without getting sick of it?
- I would say anything by Garth Brooks. Sounds lame, I know! But I have seen him in concert twice and he is absolutely amazing! He can sing about any genre of music and make it sound great!
- What book changed your life?
- Medical-Surgical Nursing textbook from nursing school. I spent many long hours going through that book and questioning my thoughts of becoming a nurse.
- Have you ever fallen for a scam? If so, what was it?
- No, I have not. But you do hear of those that do. And unfortunately, it is often our elderly.
- What was the most outrageous lie you believed as a child?
- My brother, who is older than me, used to tell me that if a stop sign was outlined in white that it was optional to stop at it. Well, the first time I drove with my dad and blew right through a stop sign I quickly found out that my brother had lied and was incorrect!
- Bonus: If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?
- My new name would be Martina and I would live in Jamaica.
The Parnassus intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Parnassus does not allow anonymous comments and an email address is required. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.