Teacher Feature: Ms. Nacke
- If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
- I would wish for there to never be any traffic when I’m running late, for there to never be a loud baby on an overnight flight, and for my phone to never drop below 10%.
- What would you rather throw away: love or money?
- I would rather throw away money. You can make more money but love is priceless and can be hard to find.
- What song would make the best theme music for you?
- The Gambler by Kenny Rogers because well “you’ve got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, know when to walk away, and know when to run!”
- What is the most irrational superstition you have?
- I don’t know if I necessarily have any superstitions, but I do believe what comes around goes around. Be kind to people and kindness will find you too.
- What is the weirdest food combination you enjoy?
- My go-to meal through college that some may consider strange was ramen noodles with sour cream, shredded cheese, hot sauce and lime juice… Try it and you may also become a fan!
- Bonus: If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your new name and where would you go?
- If I were in the witness protection program, my new name would be Phoebe Buffay and you’d be able to find me relaxing on a beach in the Caribbean!
The Parnassus intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Parnassus does not allow anonymous comments and an email address is required. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.