Faculty Spotlight: Mrs. Stankard
- How does it feel being back in high school?
- I love being back in the building, and I have a love for learning and understanding grows when we are all together.
- Do you have any pets?
- We have a dog Ellie, and a cat named Penelope.
- Do you have any kids?
- I have two girls: Makaila who is a senior and Abigail who is a sophomore.
- What do you hope that students will take away from you and your class?
- I hope they take away a better understanding of math and maybe like it a little more. I also hope they feel that I am a teacher who will always give them a fresh start each day, and one that cares about them as a student and a person.
- What is your favorite type of food?
- Italian and American tie for number one.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken.
The Parnassus intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. Parnassus does not allow anonymous comments and an email address is required. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.