The student news site of Delphi Community High School.

Parnassus

Breaking News
  • It's a great day to be an Oracle!
  • WELCOME BACK!

Parnassus

Parnassus

Spring into spring

We all know that spring break was a much needed reprieve from school, and for most it was very pleasant. Whether it was the warm, breezy beaches or the relaxation of being at home, the week-long break from school proved to be excellent. But like any good thing, too much of it is bad. Now that school’s back in session and there’s a little over two months left, how will we make it through? I have scientifically engineered the best possible list to keep you in tip top condition, ready to tackle this final two months of school.

1. SLEEP: Since you probably blew your sleeping habits out of the water during spring break, you should attempt to return to  your sleeping habits from before break, no matter how bad they may seem.

2. MOTIVATION: Lack of motivation will definitely be a killer to those hard-earned grades you all have. There’s seriously no reason to give up on what you’ve been working on all year, is there? Also, just remember there are only two more months, so just hit the school work harder than before!

3. HOMEWORK: We all know that no one likes homework. It isn’t a secret! So when that teacher that you don’t particularly like/can’t stand gives you that stack of homework, dive on it! Surprise them and show them that you DO KNOW something and that you aren’t just another brick in the wall.

4. LUNCH: Not much we can do here. Deal with it.

5. SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES: Just do your sports and activities to your fullest extent. Looking forward to getting outside and enjoying the weather can prove to be a good way to stay interested for everyone!

6. JUST DEAL WITH IT: Remember that everyone else, even the teachers, are ready for summer and will most likely start having the same symptoms of summer fever as you will. Don’t give up early and just keep truckin’!