The student news site of Delphi Community High School.

Parnassus

Breaking News
  • It's a great day to be an Oracle!
  • WELCOME BACK!

Parnassus

Parnassus

Indiana car insurance companies withholding discounts

Recent discoveries show that Indiana drivers may have been misled by their car insurance companies. Many insurance companies have not lied to their customers, but instead have withheld some very important truths. Discounts on car insurance are available for many different kinds of drivers. If you are currently insured, drive less than 35 miles per day, and live in Indiana, you can get an extremely high discount. Also, if you have no DUI’s, you can get even more sizable discounts. However, many car insurance companies neglect to inform their customers of these helpful discounts.

Car insurance rates have actually considerably dropped in recent years in Indiana; however, many Indiana residents were never informed of this. New program policies have even made it possible to save hundreds of dollars from your current insurance rate. There are free insurance rate comparisons that are unaffiliated with certain companies.  After entering your basic information, you will receive a comparison of rates from all of the well-known companies you’re familiar with. This simple process only takes a few minutes and will insure that you are not one of the many Hoosiers paying more than necessary for your car insurance.