Gifts for any musician under $50

google
google

google

google

Seth Mesaros, Staff Writer

Have you ever had that one person during Christmas that you can never find a gift for because they play music, and even if you do find a gift it ends up costing way over your budget? Well, here’s a little list of great priced gifts for your musical friends and family members.

1. A guitar player is always wondering where he can play no matter the area. As a fellow guitar player myself I would love to just sit down and play, but with this gift you can do exactly that. The C.B. Gitty Cigar Box Amplifier Kit is a great present that your friend or cousin might need and want. The amp kit does involve building it, but that will intrigue the person’s creative side. The kit costs $49.99 before tax so it falls just under a small budget.
  2. What happens if your musically talented friend plays piano? Well, there’s very few gifts that a pianist would need but this one is great. The Piano Pedestal Server is a mini  piano that just sits right on a desk or table. I know, it’s a little girly and no guy would ever use it, but the girls would just love looking at it as it plays silent music sitting on their desk.
  3. As a guitarist it seems that my picks are always disappearing from my desk. There is a perfect solution for this, it’s the Pick Punch! The pick punch can make a pick out of any piece of plastic that’s about the thickness of a credit card. Your uncle that plays guitar and keeps getting those “promotional” cards in the mail, well he can finally put that junk mail to good use.
  4. Everytime you walk into a house that a musician owns, how can you tell that they live there? Are there guitars on the wall, or a baby grand piano in the corner? If not then here is gift that they can have to make their house known as a music creation station as soon as you walk in the front door. The Personalized Record Doormat adds just that little touch of music to the house. The doormat is shaped as a vinyl record and you are able to put your family name and a little saying to make sure that whoever decides to rob the house knows that this family includes a musical genius.

A good gift is always hard to find for a musician, but with this list no musician will have to  feel neglected this Christmas.

Seth Mesaros, Staff writer
Seth Mesaros is a senior at Delphi and is in his first year on the Parnassus staff. He is also involved in NHS and SADD. In his free-time, he co-leads for The Rezzurection worship band, and when he’s not practicing he’s chillin’ with friends. He is very ardent about the Lord, music, and hammocks. In...